Monday 2 June 2008

Change

The weather changed so yesterday I woke up and it was grey and drizzling outside. I watched Donnie Brasco, feeling still tired, but I didn't have to really pay full attention as I had seen it before. Just missed the ending because I recorded it on tape once, but then the tape happened to be full. So I decided to buy the DVD when it was just 3 pounds at HMV. So now I know how the film ends, though I didn't feel like I really missed something. Then I went into town. I wanted to do something, but the place I needed to do this was already closed. The woman opened and asked me what exactly I wanted to do, but because the computers and everything was already switched off it wasn't possible for me to do it right there and then. So I thought about doing it this morning but I have to get my rest and still look for info about Scotland etc. 'cause I'm leaving tomorrow. I ended up going to Tesco, being tempted to buy some muesli which I had noticed before was on a 'buy one get one free' offer. I bought some rice milk, some crackers and some fruit which was reduced. In Tesco I met Véronique who was buying some water and had been to the H&M and some other places before coming to Tesco. We then took the same bus back home. At 8 I went to Alice's place where Penelope, Alice, Véronique, Dennis, Jasmine and I all had dinner together. Last night was Amandine's leftover night, so we ate everything she had left us. It was really nice but there are still soem things left so we will now have lunch today at 12.30. I will go take a shower now and get msyelf ready.

No comments: