Friday 13 June 2008

Last Real Day

Today is my final real day here in Parkwood. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving early to catch the National Express of 9.05 am. But, guess who will be with me on the bus, Alice! So we have enough time to say goodbye. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. It will probably feel kind of weird and really sad. I don't think I'll cry though, hopefully. Last night we went to this part at Cherry Drive. I was extremely tired, like I've been for most of my last days here. But it was cool, I had never been there before. In the afternoon around 5.30 I went to Alice's place to share pictures with her and VĂ©eronique, so we brought our computers and shared all the pictures we have. So more for me to post here and for all of you to see. In the morning I started watching Sideways but I didn't finish yet. I did start packing my suitcase and I will finish to do so today. I don't think I realize I'm leaving, which is a bad thing, 'cause I want to feel it, to be aware so hopefully I will miss this place less. 'Cause I know that when I don't realize it now I will have that moment of realization back in The Neterlands and then it will hit me hard and it will be already to late. I will be gone.

No comments: