Monday 16 June 2008

I'm Not There (The Bitter End, The Final Chapter)

Knock on my door, Grimshill 16, and I won't open. Look for me around campus and you won't find me. I've left and I'm not coming back any time soon. It really has ended. My Canterbury life is finished. It hit me on the plane back home where I found myself crying the moment I sat down. And when we landed same happened. I was teary eyed all the time until my dad picked my brother, mum, and me up from the train station. I want to thank everyone who has been with me all these amazing months, who went through it all and have made all of this the most wonderful experience ever. Really nothing can compare. We spend life together and I miss all of you very very much already. Life goes on and once again I'm on my own. Now I have to go back and start making new plans again. You gain and you lose. I wish I could have it all.

No comments: