Thursday 12 June 2008

Need Time

I think I'm going to watch Sideways, then make changes to my long dissertation and then I'll see wat the evening brings. Yesterday I had lunch at Alice's place where we said goodbye to Penelope. She made it home safely she emailed, but it's strange she's no longer here. Now almost all of my friends have left I really start to feel the difference and miss them even more than I already did. Can't believe tomorrow is my last real day here in Parkwood. Saturday I will have to leave very early. Last night we had dinner, but I didn't stay longer than 2 am. A lot of people were still there, but I was tired and didn't feel like I would really do/say anything special anymore so I felt it was better to just go to bed and actually I feel like I need some time by myself. So much has happened, so much has changed. I need time to process things, but then again, I'm leaving soon so everyone wants to spend as much time together as possible. So hopefully this afternoon I can recharge my battery a bit. I said goodbye to Jan last night. he came by Alice's place when we had dinner so we could say goodbye to him. But both Jan and Penelope I will see in Italy in August, so we'll meet again. And March 2009 there are plans for a reunion in Paris! I'll be there! :) I vacuum cleaned my room yesterday but apart from that I haven't done anything else when it comes to cleaning and packing. I don't want to take the things from my walls yet, I don't want to take the suitcase from underneath my bed. I want to see my room as it has been for the last couple of months just for one more day. I'll miss you room. Hope you're new owner will be good to you ;)

No comments: