Wednesday 11 June 2008

Football. Laundry. Cinema

Penelope left this afternoon, so now we're even less than we already were. My own departure is getting closer too, so I better be ready for it. Yesterday I watched Spain against Russia after going into town where I did some minor grocery shopping. I also had to do a bit of laundry so before going to Woody's to watch the match I went to the laundrette to put my clothes in the washing machine. I met Claire whow as doing hers as well. Then I went to watch the match. I arrived just in time and joined Jasmine and Marie who were already sitting comfortable on a couch and ready to watch the match. Jasmine is a real football fan ever since she discovered David Villa. First I guess it started as a crush but then she really got interested in Villa and his club Valencia and since then she's a real supporter. Véronique joined us as well later on. Penelope was still studying so Véro kind of came to support Spain for her. During half time I went to put my clothes in the dryer and then went back to watch the match. Though I left early, because at 6.50 Still Life would play in the Gulbenkian and I really needed to see it. I'm glad I went because it's very good. I enjoyed it very much, especially the film's atmosphere and there were some beautiful shots. After the film I had dinner at Penelope's and Véronique's place together with Claire and Jasmine. The girls had already started, as they were going to eat at 8. But of course there was still enough left for me to enjoy. I almost forgot about my clothes so eventually I left to pick them up. Now I'm going back to have dinner at Alice's place again. Left-overs, left-overs, left-overs! Oh, and pictures etc. of Scotland and everything else will be posted soon, I promise! :)

No comments: