Wednesday 12 December 2007

Almost Forgot To Post!

Officially it's already Wednesday, so because I always speak aboutt he day before I should actually be speaking about Tuesday, has it not been that I still have to speak abotu Monday and it's just some minutes after 00.30. I have been very busy the last couple of hours, working on my essay, then watching The Chronicles Of Narnia, followed again by working on my essay. So what did I do on Monday? Well I did not work in the library, at least not longer than something like 75 minutes, because the airconditioning was way too cold the place I was sitting. Being totally overcrowded there was no room left for me in any of the computer rooms, so I had no choice than to work soemwhere else. I ended up picking a spot at the third level, a really nice spot actually, just the airco which keep blowing cold air, filling up the entire room and giving me the feeling I was working outside. So I didn't stay long and instead decided to work at home in my room. Having preferred the library over my room for the last couple of days, workign in my room was actually quite nice as well and I managed to work as hard as in the library. After working on my essay for a long time and doing some changes and desicion making about my trip to London, I went to the Gulbenkian Cinema to watch American Gangster, which was awesome. When you think about it, it's not the most original story, but it's told so well and has such good characters, that after only some minutes you feel totally immersed in the story. I loved it, it was great from beginning to end and Denzel Washington is great as always as well as Russell Crowe. Because Clement was still tired from his weekend in Paris and Alice had hardly slept and managed to finish her essay, both of them didn't show up at the lecture of that morning. The lecture was quite interesting, but the documentaries we got to watch were very tiring. So that's all i really did on Monday nothing else really important to tell, so I'm off to bed!

No comments: