Monday 10 December 2007

Indeed It Is

When it's not raining it is extremely cold and today I feel like freezing. Like Euan said Saturday when I put on another sweater at the train station, 'it's December Danilo.' And indeed, it is. Don't know where everyone was at the lecture of this morning, but I was there. Just no Farhad, Hana, Alice or Clement. Right now I'm at home sitting in my room, because the library was packed. All the computer rooms were completely full. There are of course other places to sit and study, so I went to sit at the third level but only for like 75 minutes, because the airconditiong round there spreads its cold air around the whole room, making it impossible to work comfortably. Yesterday I could easily find a good spot and stayed in the library til closing time at 7. Again, it was impossible for me and Euan to shoot outside. Around 11 it already started to rain and by 12 it was pouring. A bit of rain is alright, but showers like these I do not like at all. Especially when they are mixed with wind and cold weather. I very much prefer a sunshower, but those you hardly get here in the UK. At 2 Euan came to bring me the camera at the library so i could play around with it at home. I didn't have much time to really experiment, but at least I got a good look at how it works and what all the buttons are for. At home I had the same dinner as the Saturday before. I just made a lot of vegetables and kept them in the refrigerator so I didn't have to cook, only warm them in the microwave. This evening I will probably try to go back to the library and work there instead of here in my room. I just like the atmosphere and at least you have the feeling of being away from Park Wood, being somewhere outside instead of locked up in your room. It's no fun to sit here alone working, so I will try to go back at a time when hopefully the place is less crowded. But now I have no other choice than to work from here, so I will. Good day everyone! Adios.

No comments: