Thursday 13 December 2007

Leaving For London

So...if I don't have the time to write something tomorrow morning then this will be it. This will be my goodbye before I leave for London at 11.45 tomorrow. Apparently Victoria already left, Stuart her boyfriend came to pick up some stuff of her. When i got back from town, Liz left some minutes after I came in. So we had the chance to say goodbye, which was nice. So now it's just me, Farhad and Patricia. So yeah, I'm leaving tomorrow, but I will be back here the 19th. The 20th I will go back to London to go to see Patrick Wolf with Marion and her sister and afterwards head back to Park Wood again. And then the 21 I will go back to London again, but then to Heathrow and go back to my beloved country, which of course I have missed. But today...I have been very busy. I woke up, went to do my laundry, hand in my essay for British Cinema, then printed the summary of my presentation for Documentary Film. We had to also write it in text form and hand it in. Then i went back to put my clothes in the dryer and got back home. There I vacuum cleaned my room and made some break to take with me as I was planning to go into town. Then around 1pm I went to get myclothes from the dryer brought them home and immediately left, because I was already late for my meeting with Marion, Alice and Clement. Like during our first week of lectures and seminars we had lunch at the Gulbenkian. It was really nice, just to have a chat, be with friends. Then Marion had to go to a lecture, Clement had to finish his essay, which he managed to finish this afternoon, so I'm glad he made it in time and Alice had to go somewhere to arrange her chaging of a course for the next term. I went into town not really realizing it was actually one of my real last times in town. Tomorrow morning I might be buying something to eat from Tesco, just to take with me to London, but I won't have time to wander around like i did today. So strange that after all these weeks I still came along some really cool shops and places. I unfortunately didn't bring anythign with me to read so i didn't go to have a drink soemwhere. But I was so busy walking in and out of shops, looking through books of every kind, so much that i wouldn't have had the time even if I wanted to. I just got back and now I'm going to start packing for London and have dinner. Hopefully I got some time left to meet up with everyone else who are goign to Keynes tonight just to have this kind of farewell drink. I;m glad I ran into Veronique today who was already speaking to Alice outside. I think all her housemates left today and they are not returning next term. So she will meet a lot of new people when the new term starts. So yeah, I'm going to get myself ready. This morning I felt so tired walking towards Grimond to hand in my essay. Didn't have real time to sleep very long as I wanted to wake up early to have everything done. Tomorrow I have to wake up early again to be on time at the bus station. So I have to go to bed as early as I can tonight. Well, I won't be posting those days that I;m in London. My laptop I won't be bringing with me. Too much of a risk to carry it around and the chance I might going to use it is very very small. So no use to drag it along with me, so I'm leaving it home. I'll try to write down all my adventures on paper and later type them on my laptop and post them here. See you!

No comments: