Wednesday 12 December 2007

Work, Work, Work

Today I have to put the finishing touches on my essay. I'm more or less done and at least i don't have the problem anymore of having too many words after scrapping some parts which weren't really that important to my essay. So yesterdaywas the lasts eminar for Documentary Film. There were a lot of presentatios, which was good, cause that meant we would spend less time discussing the docuemntaries we wacthed on Monday which can be very exhaustive. Afterwards we met Marion and Claudia outside the library, both of them being done with their essays and other works, and both of them not knowing what to do with their day. So Claudia went to have a drink with Clement and Alice and Marion went into town. I went into the library and instead of working there I just made some prints and then went home to study in my room, which I kind of preferred for the day sicne it was very cold outside and I wanted to be lsoe to the radiator. I didn't have to much time, maybe like two hours so i tried to do as much work as I could. At 7 pm I would go and watch The Chronicles of Narnia which the Kent Film Society were going to screen. With me there were only four other people who showed up, one of them being this older woman with her daughter and a boy, who's just a student and a girl who is apparently chooses the films that will be screened and was here tonight to play the DVD for us. The filmw as pretty cool, I liked a lot even though the story is kind of simple. You already know how everything will turn out and what will happen long before it is showed on screen. Still there was a lot to enjoy, especially Tilda Swinton as the witch. Most of the CGI looked great, especially the little beavers. Really cool. After the film was over the girl showed ous some bloopers from the film and then I went back home. It was still prettye arly, only 21.30 so enough time for me to work on my essay. I almost forgot to right on my blog last night, so that's why I posted til late, after 12. So no more lectures or seminars this week. Friday I will be off to London, very exciting. It's going to be lots of fun. The group I'm ging with, including myself, has been reduced to just four people, Alice, Fabien, Jan and me. But we will still have lots of fun. Fabien, Alice and I will leave on Friday. Jan will come Saturday. Fabien leaves the 17th. Jan will go back home on the 19th, and Alice on the 20th, early morning. I will go back on the 19th as well, but not to home, but back to Park Wood. On the 20th i will be in London again to go to the concert of Patrick Wolf together with Marion and her sister who is coming over from France and on the 21th i will leave to heathrow to catch my plane. Bye and have a nice day!

No comments: