Tuesday 25 December 2007

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! Today's the day and it's almost over. Tomorrow is the second one and hopefully we will not each as much as we did this afternoon and evening. I made this desert of chocolate cake and ice cream. t was delicious, but made my stomach so full I still feel I'm about to explode. In a couple of minutes Les Choristes will be on TV. I heard the songs are nice and it's all cute and stuff, but that's it, there's nothing really special left. But tonight I will find out for myself if I will relaly like it, or think it's too cheesy and sweet. I'm just a bit tired so hopefully I will make it through without falling asleep. I received lots of nice presents and I'm glad my parents and brother are happy with the ones I bought for them. On thursday it's my brother's birthday. He said he would take me and my mother into town for lunch and hopefully he will finally show me his room where's he is going to move into in January, when all the painting and stuff is done. So the film is almost going to start. I miss so many of you from Canterbry now I'm back in Haarlem. I can't wait to see all of you againa nd here about your stories and experiences of spending time in your own country again. Much love and happy holidays!

No comments: