Sunday 9 December 2007

I've Seen Too Many Cats And Dogs

Rain, rain, rain. Yesterday, today... it's cold and wet and windy. Woke up yesterday, got ready to go into town and meet Euan to do some test shots for our film. We met at the West station. Friday he had picked up the camera and the microphone for the sound. We bought a ticket to Chartham station, which is the first station after Canterbury West, and Euan was so smart to get us to buy a return ticket instead of a one way, because it ended up raining cats and dogs which prevented us from being able to film, or at least in some important parts where we together with Clement walked through last time. So the only filming we managed to do was on the train and on the train station. The weather was extremely bad, it was cold and dark, a sky full of grey, no blues or whites. Filming on the train was real cool and noone came to check so we were free to do whatever we want. I think we managed to make some really cool shots and even though the bed weather and we had to stop and couldn't go on filming I had a lot of fun and at least we tried. We made the best of the situation. So we went home earlier than expected. Finally home, feeling cold, I went to take my stuff and got to the library. Why waste time doing nothing at home, when you can study hard in the library. It's my new favourite place to be and i try to be there as much as I can. Working on my essay goes really well. I'm now at the stage of reading everything through and scrapping things, rewriting, adding bits etc. Working at the library is very productive. Because the library closes at 7 during the weekend I could not stay any longer. Together with Marion I walked home. She was going to the cinema with at least Alice and maybe some other peopel as well to see American Gangster but I was too tried and because on Monday it's only 3 pounds I will go tomorrow. And because yesterday we could hardly do any test shots we would try again today, so yesterday I thought let's go to bed early. But today we didn't do anything, because again it started to rain after a slightly sunny morning. So now we have to do the test shots after the Christmas break or this week. Friday I will be going to London already! Tomorrow lecture, library, cinema. I'm now gonna eat my dinner. Bye!

No comments: