Thursday 27 December 2007

Problems With Internet

We are having some internet trouble so I'm sorry for not posting anything yesterday, I didn't mean to. But anyway, I wasn't quite sure what to tell either since I don't have that much to tell. It was just a nice day having a nice breakfast and dinner and watching both The Fountain and The King, two films I received as a present. I guess the reason that I have not so much to tell or at least don't know what to tell is because I need to tell some things to people personally and can't really put it out here on my blog. It's just that I really miss some people. Today it's my brother's birthday. He's 23 now, which seems to me much older than 22. He said he would take me and my mum for lunch and finally show me his room. I really want to see it. My father has to work, which is too bad, but this weekend he will be with us again all day. I still feel a bit tired, but I didn't feel like staying in bed. I rather sit here in the kitchen, listening to music. Have a nice week!

No comments: