Sunday 16 September 2007

3 am

Friday started off with the presentations. Everything went well, even though mine was a bit too long, at least longer than 5 minutes and because everyone only got 5 minutes, i could not finish mine. But i guess it was an alright presentation and some of us found it to be very deep and interesting. It was about the filmic representation of genocide for those who dont know yet. Then, I remember we went to eat outside again for lunch. Bought some food at the supermarket. Really cool. The English course now was over so we were free to do whatever we want. I decided to go to the city and eventually ended up alone with Clement and Tania who were going to shops to give their CV, because they're trying to work during their stay at kent. I'm not sure if I am able to work here, so dad/mum, you know anything about that? We also went to Starbucks for cappuchino, which I'm drinking way too much. Just like beer. Almost every night to the pub so than almost every night a beer. But this time when we went to the city, after eating dinner in the 'French corridor', i decided to drink a nice wine, a sauvignon blanc, which is really nice. And everyone who knows me, knows im not such a big fan of wine, so its cool that have found at least one i like. When we ate dinner I thought I bought lasagne, but it was something with potatoe. Nice, but not what i wanted. Later on we went looking for a night club, to dance, Sandra told about a place where they had latin music, but it wasnt really a club, but just a pub/restaurant. But it didnt spoil our night out. At the end I ended up in the French corridor til 3 am in the morning. After sitting in the corridor I brought my laptop to Marion's room to join her and Clement who were already exchanging some music. It's so good to have people here with similar music tastes! :) I feel less weird, since most of my friends seem to be very into hip-hop and R&B, like Feroz (my brother ;)) But thats enough for now, so bye!

No comments: