Monday 17 September 2007

Laundry time

I forgot to write about it, but it's a pretty big thing, so here it is. Yesterday I went to do the laundry for the first time. Yes, I really did. Luckily Clément explained everything to me. So now I can do laundry msyelf and I'm actually meeting Alice in a few minutes to pass my newfound 'laundry knowledge' on to her. Only thing that surprised me a bit is how long it takes to do the ironing. I only did two t-shirts yesreday and it already cost me 15 to 20 minutes! So, yeah, it's going to take a lot of time to iron everything. Maybe it's better not to everything. As long as you fold it alright you don't always have to iron your clothes, at least that's what Clement told me. :) And tonight, also, i'm going to cook. Yep. So, I cant wait to see how that will work out.

No comments: