Monday 17 September 2007

Sorry Heidi!

Hey hey, right now I'm at the Templeman Library. I had this meeting with our co-ordinator Tatum together with Clément, Alice, Farrad and Hanna. Our co-ordinator is really nice, she seems like a very sweet and funny woman who really loves movies. Hopefully she can arrange for me to stay the entire academic year! It would be so nice to stay. It really is cool. Tonight I'm going to have dinner with all my housemates, so we can really get to know each other better. Farrad is from Germany and he has the room next to mine. Our rooms are downstairs, the girls are upstairs. The girl from the US is Liz, the girl from France, Victoria, and the girl from Spain is Patricia. They're all evry nice. So this morning we had the meeting which i think was only for Erasmus students who are all in Film Studies. Hanna is a friend from Farrad and lives across our hosue, also in Grimshill. Oh, and Heidi (I'm sorry I forgot about you!) is also living in Grimshill. In my last posts I was telling about everyone from the English Language course who's living at Grimshill and I forgot about her. So sorry, Heidi. But now I know and I won't forget. Maybe we could drink tea sometime and have some Knäckebröd! :) Yesterday was really nice, but I also felt kind of sad. Like Sandra, I don't know if you will read this, but I had not seen you at all yesterday, and I miss you. It was nice living next to you in Rutherford and drinking tea together. Hopefully I see you soon. There was a barbeque at Keynes college. it was really ncie, they served hamburgers and the vegetarian one was with peas and corn. Very tasty! I liked it a lot. And Alice she cooked pasta at Marion's hosue last night. So again, i have eaten pasta. Fabian and Clément also were there together with two Spanish girls from their house. they also brought some pizza, but because we didn't know how the oven works, we put them in the microwave. There was also a roommate from Marion's house who ate with us. he was German, but his father was from the US. After dinner we went to The Venue again, but it wasn't really nice. They only played music for one hour and it wasn't really cool. Just hip-hop and R&B, but not good. We didn't know it, but there was a hypnotiser who gave a show, so that's why they didn't play any music like on Saturday. But, everyone I still have a lot of fun and I'm eating well, so don't worry. I'm going to take more pictures as well so i can put them here for everyone to see!

No comments: