Monday 24 September 2007

The Sea

We went to the sea yesterday. We were supposed to have breakfast together at Marion's place, but I ended up being the only one, since Clement once again woke up too late. : ) But Vitorrio and the guy who's part German, part American, and who's name I keep forgetting, were there as well. Together with Fabian, Cookie, the Spanish girls, Clement and Marion I went to the sea by bus after the breakfast. I have made a lot of pictures that I will post here. In a few minutes I have to got o my first lecture. Pretty exciting. Yes, 'pretty exciting' not 'quite exciting'. :) Im not exactly sure what is the difference, but at least i know when to use the one and when to use the other. After coming back from the sea I wanted to take a little nap, but I had to cook and check my e-mail. Stuff like that. I ended up not having the time to go and lie on my bed for a while. Around 8.15 I went to Clements place to see what we could do to end our Sunday. We decided to drink something at Woody's, a pub next to the reception. Fabian came with us as well and together we went to get Marion who was in the kitchen with her English housemate and her friends. They were all very nice and funny. Really cool I've met them. I like just talking to people that you've never met before. When we got to Woody's I send a message to Alice who brought Cecilia, a housemate, along with her. Towards 10 pm we already went back home, 'cause us little kids needed to go to bed. Alice and Cecilia were still in the mood to go for a walk, but the rest of us were TIRED. Hopefully everyone is awake at this exact moment, and we won't get late. Enjoy the pictures I will be posting later on. See ya!

No comments: