Friday 2 May 2008

Another Big Dinner

I'm sorry. I think I missed a day. But it was a very long one helping Alice out with the baking of a cake for the dinner we had yesterday. Yesterday I was at her place all day long helping her out with some stuff and baking the bread I made last time when we had the sushi dinner. We went to Tesco in the morning, to get the ingredients to bake a new cake as the cake she baked before was without sugar, which she had forgotten to put in it. So she felt like starting a new one all over again though the first one didn't taste that bad at all. Though, you do definitely taste a difference in sweetness. So we were busy preparing this whole thing all day. A lot of people came but a lot of people also didn't because everyone seems to be busy working on exams. But I had a good time and as always ate a lot of things. Veronique who came back from France on Tuesday had brought some cheeses and jams for us to taste. We ended the night with one of the guys João teaching us how to dance samba. It was funny and very difficult. I will put some more pictures later on from Monday and if I manage to get some from last night, I will put some up as well. I didn't take any myself, but a lot of people did.

No comments: