Friday 23 May 2008

I Got Cut

So I went into town yesterday and for some reason I made the decision to get my hair cut. I didn't really put much tought into it and I have no idea why yesterday, but I just felt like it I guess. So I walked around looking for a hairdresser. The one I went to was called Phoenix hair salon, I believe. The woman cutting my hair was called Sam. I got there around 3.30 and because she was still busy with someone else I was able to come back at 4 and et my hair cut. You need to have an appointment, so because I did not do that before I had to wait a bit. But it wasn't a problem. I had to go to Wilkinson and after I went to EAT to buy my favourite yoghurt which I ate upstairs looking down at the people walking in the street below. At 4 I went back to the salon and between 4 and 5 it happened, no turning back. I'm quite happy with it. It's good it's not that big anymore, it was too much. During the evening I went to K-bar with Jan, Dennis and Véronique. Alice went to the Gulbenkian before so she joined later as well as a bunch of others, including Cécilia and her friend Claire. It was Thursday so they had karaoke night. I like to watch the people sing, but after a while it gets a bit boring and because the music is so loud talking isn't really an option as I have to ask people to repeat themselves a million of times. They closed around 11 pm, as usual, so we decided to go somewhere else. At first I thought lets go to bed, but Alice and Véronique still wanted to do something fun, so we ended up at her kitchen. Jan left to go somewhere else, but Dennis, Véronique, Cécilia and Claire all came along. We had a tea and played the maffioso game with cards which we had played before. It's pretty fun. I however got really tired so around 2 I really felt I had enough and left to go to bed. I'm still tired a bit of course, but less than yesterday. So tonight I can go out and have fun again! :)

No comments: