Tuesday 20 May 2008

Let The Boys Lead

I went to London again today, this time with Dennis and I had a great time. About last night, though, I went out for a drink in town together with Jasmine, Jan, Dennis and Alice. The rest of the day I did nothing special. I was just at home and then went to the library to print out my coach ticket. We had trouble finding a place to drink and the girls wanted us boys to pick a spot. After some searching we ended up in this place where they played very interesting music, a broad range of styles. After the drink we were all a bit hungry, except for Alice, so us boys went to buy a sandwich at Subway and Jasmine later on ordered some chicken and also had a cookie which Dennis bought for her. So I had a great time last night, as usual. Now I go to bed, I will tell about my London adventure tomorrow (or actually today). Sleep tight and goodnight ;)

No comments: