Saturday 10 May 2008

Quiz

For the second time in a short period I have to apologize, I missed another day. Yesterday I didn't leave a message about Thursday. Reason was that I ended up in town with Sandra, Alice and Dennis after playing this Europe quiz. So when I got back home it was already after 1 and today I had something special to do. Well, on Thursday, hmm, what did I do, let me think. I think I spent another day in the grass at Alice's place. I became a bit browner, yep. The sun seems to really love me. It goes fast. Two hours in lying in the sun is already enough to add some colour to my skin. I was surprised myself, but you can really see the difference between the lowest part of my stomach, beneath the navel and everything from down there. During the evening I watched The Graduate. I love it. It's so funny and so well acted. Dustin Hoffman he's perfect for the role and Ann Bancroft as well. I loved her. Such a temptress. Then yesterday I became a bit bored. I went into town in the morning to get some stamps and then also bought some grapes in Tesco and some sushi. At home I read the filmkrant (film newspaper) which my mother had sent me. Really cool. But I sat on my bed. I didn't want to go sit in the sun, else I get too brown :p and there were some guys and a girl playing this sort of game in our garden, so it was not very convenient to sit there anyway. I have to say that I do find it a bit annoying that they seem to lately play games and stuff in our garden when there are enough other places to go. If some people want to play football go play on the big fields which aren't even 5 minutes walking distance from where our garden is. Go play there so that everyone else can just sit in the grass, study or doing nothing like me :) Of course we can all join in playing those games, but sometimes not everyone wants to play, so don't go and occupy the entire field, 'cause that way there's no room for doing something else. In the evening I went to this Europe quiz at Rutherford. I went together with VĂ©ronique, who foudn time to do something fun, beside all the studying. She had an exam that day, but it went okay. But last night she didn't feel like revising yet, so she decided to join me and Alice and Dennis and some others. She couldn't stay long those, because she had to go and celebrate the birthday of one of her housemates. Alice, Dennis and I were in one team together with this girl from Belgium. She happened to speak Flemish, which was fun, because sometimes I meet people from Belgium but then they happen to only speak French. We didn't win, but came in fourth. Sandra later on joined us. Nicola was playing as well and his team consisted of Andy and some others. They ended up being second and their prize were 6 free drinks. Claudia played as well with her own team, consisting of her new housemate from Japan. But I don't remember what at place they ended. After we started walking home but Alice still wanted to go and do something fun. Dennis then said he would actually like to go to Subway and get a sandwich. Sandra then said, well, I will come as well then and of course I decided to come along as well. And because I was feeling hungry I ended up buying a sandwich as well, a footlong one even, which isn't that big, 'cause after eating it I still didn't feel full :P. But we had a cool time in town, I liked it. Sometimes it's more fun when you do unexpected things like that then having everything already planned beforehand. That's what I like that soemtimes we end up just doing something fun, going somewhere. I'm going to miss that so much! :( In about some minutes I will go to Alice's place to have a picnic by night. Sounds fun. I've been in London all day. I will tell you why, very soon. But now I have to get ready. I had a lot of fun though, and I'm so good! I'm very proud of myself even though I didn't make it, but still :D

No comments: