Thursday 29 May 2008

On Tuesday

So quickly, quickly, what did I do on Tuesday? Not much. I cleaned my room, vacuum cleaned it and listened to my music, danced around a bit, you know, those normal things every person does when alone in his room. Then at one point I decided to go out and do my laundry. I met Claudia and we had a little chat. I found a washing machine put all my clothes in, nothign wrong. Then came back. I went to buy something first 'cause I needed some coins. Then I went to the laundrette again and met Aina. I put my clothes in a dryer, first put in the money to check if it worked. Put in all my clothes and then... the door wouldn't close. So I had to find a new one. And for next time, don't just only check if it works with the money, but just check the entire thing! But I found a new one, one that worked and that closed. My clothes were dry, all was fine. And then I had dinner at Penelope's and Véronique's place. I was a bit late, but still I was the first one. Alice stomach turned out to be a bit upside down, so she wasn't feeling that well and therefore arrived later. So I had dinner with Penelope, Amandine and Véronique. Am I right? Yes I'm right. Penelope cooked some rice with beans, potatoes and I believe also carrots. It was really nice and kind of reminded me of home, 'cause it kind of was like a soup, very thick, and I guess I'm used to that. They also baked a cake which was very nice as well. Penelope then later on went up to her room to start studying and the rest of us started playing this game. You had to write down 8 categories and then choose a letter and then for each category you had to come up with a word starting with the letter chosen. You then got awarded two points for a word noone else used, one point for a word you weren't the only one who used it and zero points when the word was wrong or you couldn't come up with any word. It was really fun, but very difficult at times. We didn't stay until too late. I guess we all felt kind of tired. Alice was the first to leave though, and later on Amandine and I left as well. I'm going to bed right now. Thursday has already started!

No comments: