Wednesday 21 May 2008

Take Away

I just got back from Woody's some minutes ago after watching the Champions League final together with Jasmine. Marie and João were there as well as some other friends of theirs. So Manchester United won and Chelsea lost. I was rooting for Chelsea and I thought they were better in the second half. I almost only saw blue and no red. But then eventually Manchester United won and people went crazy! :) As far as I know no lamps got broken though. Last night we had a meeting at the library at 8 to discuss the trip to Italy, with the main focus on renting a car for the week. Before that I was in Véronique's and Penelope's kitchen to eat the apple pie. Jasmine, Alice and Dennis were there as well and afterwards we went to the library where we met up with Marion who had been working. Penelope and Marion however didn't stay too long as it were actually mainly just Dennis, Alice and Véronique who were sorting things out. It's just something you can't really do with a lot of people, but just like three people is enough, so I guess not all of us had to be there. But it was good to see the possibilities and it's good to have some more people involved and not just Alice. She can't figure things out all by herself of course. We have to help her. After looking at sites to rent cars Alice mentioned she had to eat dinner still, same for Jasmine. I didn't really eat dinner yet either and Dennis was in for some food as well. At first we were thinking about cooking some pasta or something, but then Jasmine mentioned she would like to order some Indian food. Alice however, mentioned she was in for pizza, so we ended up ordering two medium size pizza's from Domino's. We ordered online and made our own pizza, so we choose the topping ourselves. It took us a while though to do all this, maybe it would have been faster just to call. Alice and Véronique decided to go to Alice's kitchen before us, 'cause it needed some cleaning. After Jasmine, Dennis and I stopped by at Essentials, the campus shop, to get some coke, we joined the others and it didn't take long for our pizza's got delivered. I'm going to brush my teeth now etc. and hop into bed. I'm tired. Another interesting day though. I had fun. :) Oh, and I forgot to mention, I also played squash against Dennis, so much fun!

No comments: