Thursday 8 May 2008

Lying In The Grass

Yesterday I was lying in the grass, just as today. I went to Alice's place and joined her at the back of her building. In my garden it's nice as well, but where Alice lives it's much more silent, with almost noone else around. It's very ncie to hang around. Some minutes before 4 VĂ©ronique came to join us. She wanted to have a break after having had her first exam at the sports centre in the morning. So together we were lying in the grass, talking and listening to music. In the evening I went to the Gulbenkian together with Alice and Jasmine to see the horror film The Orphanage (El Orfanato). Unfortunately I had ruined their plan of luring Dennis to the cinema. I had already sent an email to everyone asking if people wanted to go to the cinema. I didn't know though that Alice and Jasmine had sent a message to Dennis telling him they were going to see Iron Man so if he wanted to join he was more than welcome to. Dennis gets scared by horror movies so he refused to see The Orphanage. But the girls wanted to trap him by telling him they were goign to see Iron Man hoping he would come. But I happened to ruin the plan. If I knew I would not have sent a message asking everyone including Dennis if they wanted to join us to see The Orphanage. However, Alice was more than glad she didn't manage to get Dennis to see The Orphanage as she was pretty scared by the film herself and even held on to me at times, because the tension got too high for her. I liked the film, but as expected it didn't scare me at all. I hoped it would, because it's no fun seeing a horror film without getting scared. You can't fully experience them without getting frightened. But even though it didn't scare me I enjoyed it. It's a pretty good film and I liked the way it looked. I'm having dinner right now. Enjoy your evening.

No comments: