Thursday 29 May 2008

Laugh, Cry, Laugh, Cry, Laugh, Cry

I finally got to watch Persepolis last night. See it, it's funny, looks beautifully and really has something to say. It's this story of this young girl growing up and it's a very interesting take on things. i loved it. In the morning I watched Bridge To Terabithia, a children's movie, but one that is so sad that I cannot believe it's for children. They must all end up in tears watching it. I borrowed the DVD from Amandine and she told me each time she cried in the end, I didn't understand why, but now I do. It's sad, horrible things happen. And it's not cool at all. But the movie is good, way better than I expected. I was surprised. It tells about the wonderful thing that is imagination. It's nice. In the afternoon I went out to town to buy tea and just to have a walk. The weather wa sbad, but I didn't care. Lately the weather has been just the way I feel, so the two of us really compliment each other. But it was good to go out, 'cause I feel in public it's harder for me to cry, so I won't. Which is nice when you don't want to end up feeling like a total mess. It's strange because one time I'm doing pretty well, and than the other moment I just don't. And at times when I feel quite good I can't imagine how I could feel so bad other times. It's just weird and very confusing. It's hard to bare. After town I went straight to the Gulbenkian. I was the first and already went into the showing room. Amandine and Véronique arrived later. Then we went to Essentials because Amandine didn't have any food left and she still has tomorrow and today, so she needs something to prepare, after that it's Saturday and she will leave :( Tomorrow the two of us will go to London once again. I'm looking forward to it. We always have tons of fun together. We ended up eating in Véronique's place after I gave some of my pictures to Amandine. Alice was there as well and Penelope who lives together with Véro nowadays. I had some rice, some of the tomatoes I had brought, some mushrooms, some carrots and beans. Amandine and Véronique had a pizza. After we all had a piece of strawberry cheesecake that Alice brought last time. In the end we ended up playing this card game with cards Amandine had taken from her room. It was really fun the game we played and eventually Amandine won. I will go to Véronique's and Penelope's place at 8 tonight and their party will start at 9. Enjoy your evening everyone.

No comments: