Friday 16 May 2008

Late Again

Officially I'm late again, but well. It's just that I went for a drink this afternoon at 5 at Alice's place to discuss the trip to Italy in August and I ended up staying for lunch together with Dennis, Sandra and Jasmine. But yesterday I didn't do that much. I went to the drawing class it started again. I made four drawings, two of them I really liked. And later on I didn't do anythign really. I designed this book for Heidi, the same as the one I made with all the pictures and last night we ordered it. But there were some problems with uploading and sending the whole file to the printer via internet so it took a while before it finally worked. Expect another late message tomorrow or none at all, 'cause I will go to London with Amandine and a friend of hers and Marion, so I'll be away all day. Hope it's not going to rain. For everyone who emailed me lately, you know who you are, I read everything and I will mail you all back soon ;) Cheerio!

No comments: