Saturday 3 May 2008

A Day In The Life Of Alice

After Alice's big dinner of Thursday evening, I spent almost my entire day together with her. Right now she's the only one not having to study for exams, though she is still busy finishing on one of her essays. I went to the library first because I have to work on something which I will give more details on later and then went to Alice's place at 4 where I read and she worked on her essay. Then she had to go and meet her pupil, this guy who she has been having conversations with in Italian for quite some time in order for him to improve his Italian. So we went to the Gulbenkian where they had their conversation and after we went to the library where Alice had to print something. Then we went back to her place and sat in her kitchen where she showed me some of the clips she made from her job at this recreation centre for kids where she works during the summer and this other very funny and creative video for her studies which she made to show her editing skills. I then had dinner, some really nice leftovers of the dinner of Thursday and then went to the Gulbenkian to see Margot At The Wedding (it's a movie, there was no real wedding and I did not meet any Margot). The film was nice, a bit strange at times I guess. But I liked it overall. Maybe even more when I would see it a second time. Then I went home and to bed. Today the weather is so nice. It's like summer summer you know, like for real. But of course I'm speaking of a Dutch summer, which is not that hot. Oh, and I noticed I already got a mark for my last essay for Female Performance. I have a 71! Woohoo, and it was so crappy! But anyway, if Tamar thinks it deserves a 71 mark, than so be it. You won't hear me complaining :p

No comments: