Sunday 18 May 2008

Another Night At The Cuban

I'm about to take a shower in a couple of minutes. Yes, it's one of those days :D Just saw Match Point. Or, actually that was already like half an hour ago already as well. Yesterday what did I do? Uhmmm, nothing. Nice nice. Well, not until 8 pm. I was at home tryign to rest from my trip to London the day before. Did not really rest though. I can't help myself, keepw aking up early. But at 8 I went to Penelope's and Véronique's place to have a tea together with Heidi, Magali, Marion, Amandine, Alice and Dennis. Did I forget anyone? Hope not. Penelope is leaving the 21st for her graduation. She stays in Spain for four days and then returns. But when she gets back Marion and Heidi will be gone as they go back home this weekend and they will not come back. So she wanted to have a drink to already kind of say goodbye. After the drink I went to the Cuban with Alice and Véronique. Dennis didn't come along, though we tried to make him go as well. Jasmine joined us at the bus station as was Marie, this girl from Germany whom I know from salsa class. It was fun but after a while I just got a bit bored with the music. Next time I would like to go to a 'normal' club again, where they play electro or rocki kinf od music. I think I had enough of the salsa, reggeaton and other type of hips moving music. I'm in need of a change. But it was fun. We stayed until some minutes after 1. i wanted to go not only because of the music but because I was feeling tired as well. I actually had doubts about going, because I was so tired but I wanted to have fun so I went. I will post pictures for all of you to enjoy!

No comments: