Sunday 25 May 2008

Sleepless Night

Marion left today (or officially yesterday, 'cause it's already past midnight)and early tomorrow (so today) morning Heidi will leave together with her dad who came over, but because she's leaving very early we already said goodbye as well. I kind of had a sleepless night last night, we ordered pizza again. Well, first in the afternoon I went into town and later on after I got back I watched Battle For Haditha in the Gulbenkian at 8.50, but on Facebook I already send some messages about what to do later on at night. We ended up meeting in front of The Venue at 22.45. I was with Dennis, Alice, Sandra, Jasmine, Véronique and Jan who brought along his girlfriend and her friend. We were supposed to go into town, to Bar 121, but ended up staying at campus. First we went to Mungos. The music was really cool, they played The Strokes and some other cool bands. But we didn't stay long, because Alice preferred going somewhere else and Dennis doesn't really like to dance so we wanted to find a place where you could both dance and sit for a drink. So we went to Origins in Darwin, but before we even entered the place we turned around 'cause they were going to close soon. So we decided to go back to Mungos, even though they would be closing in 10 minutes. They closed at 12 pm, I don't know why so early. The music now had changed to a more trance/electro kind of sound. After staying the last ten minutes we went to Alice's kitchen and again we ordered pizza. Jan, his girlfriend and her friend had already left so it was just the rest of us plus Cécilia who joined us. We had two large pizzas this time and after some ice-cream as well. It was really good. Eventually only Véronique, Dennis, Alice and I were left and we stayed until some minutes before 5.30! We even witnessed how the night turned into day again. So yeah, I'm still kind of tired, so I will go to bed right now. Tomorrow I will go play squash at 10 am with Dennis and Sandra and afterwards I wll go to the lunch of Alice which starts at 12. So some nice things to look forward to on this sad evening of having to say goodbye.

No comments: