Tuesday 6 May 2008

Plans

I was already planning to go to bed and then I realized I had not written anything today. So here I go. The weather is still pretty. Yesterday I was sitting outside in the grass behind Eliot College reading this play called Art by Yasmina Reza. I had not realized before that I really enjoy reading plays. It's fun and makes you very imaginative. I like it. At 4 I met up with Véronique to plan our trip to Scotland. We will be going at the end of May or start of June. It all depends on Jan and Amandine. It's a bit problematic, because Jan can't go before June and Amandine can't go in June because her dad will be coming to Canterbury to pick her up. Hopefully Amandine manages to work things out so that she indeed is able to go in June, but I'm not sure if she's able to. Right now Véro and I feel like we kind of have to choose between the two of them as both are available at different times. But we will sort it out eventually I'm sure. But yeah, I'm going to Scotland. It was a long time ago since I last saw it, Garden State. I watched it again last night. I remember you Mijke text messaged me about it in September, not too long after I arrived here, telling me you watched it again and it didn't dissapoint even after all this time. I watched it and I also loved it again. Maybe not as much as the first time I saw it, don't think that can ever happen, but I surely still love it. Today I can say Clément is doing fine. He found himself an appartment and the weather in Paris seems to be as nice as it is right here. Time is goign so fast right now. We already reached May. These are the last moments, the last seconds here. I will never forget. Hope everyone is doing fine.

No comments: