Wednesday 7 November 2007

Group of 6

Yesterday's seminar was just with 6 people including me. Apparently a lot of them are still very busy with their essays. But for me it was better. I think it's nicer to have a smaller group, even though I don't mind to speak in a large group when we have the seminar of Documentary Film. I don't know, but I feel very at ease in the group. After the seminar I went home. I didn't do anything else anymore, since I knew today is going to a very busy one. I will first check some locations with Euan and Clement for our little film and then at 1pm go downtown with Marion to go to London and see The National perform tonight. It's going to be so good, I can hardly wait. So yesterday was basically like any other day. The bad thing was, though, that i had eaten a bit early and then later on Farhad invited me to eat with him and some of his friends and I was like, aaah, I have just eaten. I don't like it when that happens, because I would have loved to join them. It's always so much fun in the kitchen when there are a lot of people over. But next time maybe. So everyone enjoy your day. And scroll down to see some new pictures i didn't have the chance to post before, because it didn't work well at first to upload them. So enjoy!

No comments: