Tuesday 13 November 2007

Now I'm Sh Sh Shaking

I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden it's freezing! It's so cold outside. The air seems to almost cut your skin. It's like December weather and November has only just begun. I don't know if it's as cold outside right now as it was yesterday, but yesterday it was very cold. Farhad couldn't understand either how it was that all of a sudden the weather cahnged this drastically. The documentary lecture was very interesting, which is not that strage nowadays. I was on time and the documentary we saw was very good. I didn't feel sleepy at all. I only had to go to the bathroom once, so because of that i missed just a small part of the documentary. Afterwards i walked with Alice to the shop, because she needed to buy something to eat. Clement went home to bring Lea to town who was leaving to France again in the afternoon. After going to the shop we went to the Gulbenkian. Alice had her meeting again with the British guy who wants to learn to speak Italian and I went to buy a ticket for the cinema, for Julie Delpy's film 2 Days In Paris. The film was very funny. Other than most coemdies the jokes kept on coming in this one. I went together with Marion and we both enjoyed the film very much. Before goign to the cinema i didn't do that much. I just put the papers on which i had written my noted in a map and ordered out some other stuff as well. Today I will go to the Venue with Marion and Alice and maybe Clement as well. The two of us also need to run again very soon, we haven't done that for some weeks now. I have my seminar at 2 today. Right now I'm having breakfast. I'm eating half of a bagel, two little pieces of organic bread with jam and a bowl of muesli with rice milk and chunks of banana. Time if flying by fast nowadays it seems. We're already in week 10 i believe. I try to enjoy my time here as much as I can even though at times it all still kind of feels unreal and I'm not quite sure if I'm really aware of the fact that I'm here in the UK and this is not one long dream or something. I hope life in NL is good and I'm looking forward to come back and celebrate Christmas. :D

No comments: