Monday 5 November 2007

Printed

All I really did yesterday was read my essay once again, made sure my footnotes and bibliography were alright and then during the afternoon printed it in the library. Today, after my lecture, I'm going to hand it in at Rutherford college and then I will be done. The next thing will be the presentation, but I believe those will be in December. So for now I have a bit of rest. I do have to go to the Gulbenkian cinema very often as they are playing a lot of important films, which I need to see. During the evening I didn't do much. I just watched some Dutch television programmes online. I was a bit tired as well. Alice was going to see Death Proof, because she isn't able to go tonight. I didn't go, but today I will. I'm able to go today and on Mondays it's only 3 pounds. Normally it's only 4 pounds, so it's not that big of a difference, but still. If you cans ave 1 pound, why not? So in a couple of minutes I will have to go to my lecture again. Gone is our reading week. Everyone have a fun day! See you...

No comments: