Friday 2 November 2007

Hand It Over

Just handed in my essay after getting to the library for the second time to try and print it. I went this morning to do it, but it was already around 11 when I went, because i slept til 10. So then the library was already filled with people and no pc was left. So it was no use. I printed it already last night, but I read it again when i got home yesterday and saw some tiny mistakes, so i had to print some pages again. But handing it in was great. Makes you feel all happy. Once you've done that, youf eel it's really finished and you can get on with working on the second one. I don't really remember what i did yesterday. i dont think i did much, until the moment I had to go to the filmmeeting. At first i wasn't sure if Clement was going to come. We didnt talk about it anymore and because his friend Marie was over, I thought he probably was doing something with her, so he might not have the time. But he came afterall. He was 30 minutes late, but only because he thought it was at 7.30, which was only just once. So now it was at 7 again, like it used to be. But our film is really starting to get shape. Euan, Clement and I work very well together. Euan brought his black marker to write on this whiteboard in the seminarroom where we always sit to discuss pur little project. It was really funny, cause he made this whole little graphics thing. But we have our plot. I wrote it down in a somewhat screenplay kind of way, which makes it easier for us to work. Because just having some notes is making it hard to keep hold of your ideas. Now we have just a piece of paper where everything is written down on. So it's perfect. Afterwards I went back home. Clement had to pick up his laundry and today he is in London to meet his sister and he will return on Saturday evening, so i probably see him on Sunday, possibly in the library, where I think most of us will be to try and finish our essay. Hopefully I will be there, but just to read Sight & Sound or Cahiers du cinema, which would mean I already finished my second essay as well. Also, last night I watched the MTV Europe Music Awards. i always like to watch these shows. I have to say it wasn't that much fun, which had lot do to with the performances. Their weren't any cool artists that performed. I liked the Foo Fighters and it was interesting to see Amy Winehouse mess up, I don't get why she's like this. She needs to get it together. So I'm going to work all day and try to get my essay finished. I'm still having a bit of a cold. Hopefully it won't get worse. it's Friday, the day I always start to get really sick, so I have to watch out even more. Adeus!

No comments: