Wednesday 21 November 2007

Next Time I'll Throw In Some Red And Lots Of Ribbons

Too bad you don't like the new lay-out Alice, but I'm not going to change it, 'cause I like it very much. But maybe I will make a new lay-out for Christmas especially for you with lots of red and green. I didn't have seminar yesterday. I'm not sure why, but I don't really care, I had a great day off, very relaxed. I watched this great film which Euan gave me. It's called Intacto and it has this very intereesting and fascinating story. I thought it was very good and it's one of these movies you expect Hollywood to make a remake of so it will appeal to a larger audience. I didn't manage to work on my presentation or my next essay for British Cinema, but I checked my agenda and next week there are already only three weeks left until I have to hand in the essay which will be 5000 words this time, so I really have to start on that. So I will trying wokring on it today, but first I need to go into town to do some shopping. I will do my grocery shopping today, because I'm not sure if I'm able to do them tomorrow. Thursday is always a very busy day and there's this free screening at the Gulbenkian of which I'm not sure yet if I can go to, because we also have our filmmeeting. But if I go to the screening I have to be there on time. So this afternoon after having my breakfast, which i'm having right now while I'm writing this, I will go into town. So yesterday I didn't do much, I was at home reading a book, watching De Wereld Draait Door, making dinner etc. Today there will be a screening organised by the Italian society somwhere on campus. The film they will be showing is called L'Ultimo Bacio, which was remade into a US version not so long ago with actor Zach Braff as one of the leads. It has the same title but in English of course, which is The Last Kiss. So i probably will be seeing the film, the original version and maybe afterwards go to a party organised by the salsa society, which is also for non-members. But for the rest of the day i will make it a relaxed kind of afternoon. Well everyone have a nice day, Bye!

No comments: