Thursday 29 November 2007

No Essay

I was supposed to get my essay for Documentary Film at the Film Office yesterday afternoon. Elizabeth had sent us all an e-mail saying we could pick them up on Wednesday afternoon. So I went all the way down to the Film Office to get hold of it and see what mark I got. However, the woman who works there told me only the essays of people who's surname start with an a 'til d were brought back. The others would come in tomorrow afternoon, so today. I have no idea why Elizabeth didn't sent us another e-mail about it, which would have prevented me from going to the Film Office. I especially went out to get my essay and now I had nothing. Slightly dissapointed, but not really I walked back home. It was actually quite nice just to have a little walk. So I didn't really mind I had come all the way down there for nothing. I noticed my poll is already closed and in total 8 people have voted. Too bad not more people voted, but maybe only these 8 people read my blog? Well, I don't care for how many people i write all of this down everyday, it's mostly for myself, so after all this I can look back come here and read all these stories and have a little ride down memory lane. I have to check what happened to my DVD of A History Of Violence. I ordered it on Aamazon a while ago, not knowing though, that we would end up receiving a copy for free, because there went something wring with sending text messages about a free screening of director Cronenberg's new film. But i still have not received this copy form Amazon, so I went by the Park Wood reception to see if a package for me had arrived. This was straight after I went to the Film office. Well, the woman behind the counter, first told me I had to wait for an hour, so she could write down all the names of people of whom there were some new packages delivered today. So i went back home and like an hour later returned. Still my name wasn't on the list, so apparently it has not been sent yet at all or somethign just went wrong, so I will contact Amazon. I didn't do much yesterday evening. I mostly thought about my essay and then went to bed. I'm going to take a shower now and brush my teeth...

No comments: