Thursday 10 April 2008

After 4

Yesterday I did nothing apart from watching The New World and later on Léon. Oh, and I also took my first ever Polaroid pictures! :) I bought a film of ten and I received it yesterday morning. So yeah I have to be really careful to not let anything go to waste, because the film is pretty expensive. It's annoying. You would expect the camera to be expensive and then once you bought that one you can buy as many films as you want. But no, they're so expensive it's not possible. And most of them only contain 10 or 20 pictures. So you have to really think about what you wnat to shoot and how. But this first film is just to try and experiment a bit. I took a shower around 3 after watching The New World in the morning and then around 5.30 started to watch Léon. I had already seen it once on TV and liked it so much that I bought the DVD, but I had not gotten the chance yet to watch it again. But now I did and again I liked it. Jean Reno is really cool in this one and Natalie Portman was just like 11 or something when she shot this film. It's funny to see her as a little kid and already her face was so pretty. There was going to be this party at Veronique's place, so that's why I did not feel too bad about spending my time at home doing nothing than watching films and listening to music. And as you can hear I changed the music player again. I put 4 songs in it one of them being the great Cowbell by Tapes 'n Tapes. I love that song and their album The Loon. Again, it took me a while before I started to really like them, but no I do I really do. The party was going to start at 9, but Veronique asked me to arrive earlier to share some music so we would have a longer playlist and some new songs, which we hadn't been playing yet during former parties. Alice and Marion later on did the same. Then people started arriving like Adriana, Dennis and Amandine. Heidi came by to say hi as she was going to a birthday of a friend and eat in town. It took a while before more people arrived and it wasn't until something like after midnight that it finally had become crowded. I became so tired that I actually wanted to leave at 3, but Veronique convinced me to stay :) So I stayed until some minutes before 4.30. The only people left were Marion, Andy, Joaquin, Alice, Jasmine, Arthur, Casey, Adriana, Veronique and me. So now I'm TIRED. But of course I woke up around 10. I tried to fall back to sleep, but I failed so then I thought let's just brush my teeth and have breakfast. So today I will stay at home again. Maybe I will try and catch some sleep later on. There will be a circuits training today if I'm not mistaken, at 6. I'm definitely going. I like it too much to miss it. So because of that I want to try and sleep a bit again. Hopefully I won't be the only one though. Last time there already were only a few people and for some reason it was harder than the time before. So yeah, hopefully there will be other people. I didn't expect so many people to go back to their home country, but a lot of people really went back for the spring break. Well, enjoy this day. I'm going back to bed whether I fall asleep or not.

No comments: