Thursday 24 April 2008

Trying To Get Some Rest By Doing Nothing :)

I will go to London today at 11.45 to see We Are Scientists in concert. At first I was thinking about staying at a hotel so I don't have to run for the coach, but I actually rather be back in Park Wood again the next day, so I'm just going to run. :) Yesterday I didn't do much at all apart from havign lunch at the Gulbenkian with Marion and Heidi and Tania and Magali who I had not really spoke to in quite some time. Then I went home and ended up chatting a bit on MSN with Alice, Veronique who right now is still in France and will return on Tuesday and Liban who still lives in Ohio. In the evening I didn't do anything either, just tried to get some rest as I had not been sleeping so well and today I'm going to London so I can't be too exhausted. However, I couldn't really sleep tonight either :p Well, bye, enjoy this Thursday!

No comments: