Tuesday 22 April 2008

More Than 7 Hours In One Kitchen

I went into town with Marion yesterday at 1. The third time in a row already. She came back from France and was back here in Park Wood some minutes past midnight. She had to do some grocery shopping so we walked to Tesco where I bought a bagel and these vegetable sticks (like fish sticks, but with vegetables) for in the oven. With the bus to Park Wood we went back home. At 5 we would meet up at her kitchen together with Alice and Amandine and later on Dennis and Heidi to taste some of the things she had brought back from Poitiers. Her mother had baked this kind of cake or large biscuit which was really good and she had brought these two different kinds of jam which they don't have here at Tesco. Amandine had picked me up to go to Marion's place together. It was really fun to taste everything. Some days ago I received this package you might remember I was telling about, but I did not yet say whatw as in it. Well, a couple of weeks ago i received this email saying that I won this reduction of soemthing like 10 euros in order to make this photo album. So after downloading this programme from this site I made this whole book with pictures of my time here. It looks really cool and I showed it to everyone yesterday and they really happenend to like it so now everyone wants one as well. So everyone interested, let me know, I'll send you a link to the website. Later on Heidi arrived and Dennis who went to play badminton. It's really strange the way time happens to go so quickly around here. We arrived at 5 and I left something like after 1 together with Amandine. It's so weird you start to speak about things and before you know it you're hours and hours later. Amandine and I were the last to leave. Then something else happenend and eventually I slept after 3. Just minutes ago Farhad said goodbye because he left. It's strange he's going back and it will be different in this house. It's already strange to have this empty room now next to mine. I'm the only one right now living downstairs. Well, enjoy this Tuesday.



No comments: