Thursday 3 April 2008

University Of... Barcelona?

Yep, I took a flight and went on a trip to a very comfortable and sunny place. No, no, I'm kidding. But TODAY, WAAAA! The weather is extremely nice. The sun shines so brightly. I can walk around in my T-shirt without getting cold. What a change. However, Heidi mentioned it's going to be snowing this weekend. So, let's enjoy this as long as it lasts. It's bliss and the start of my, yes, everyone, my summer vacation! I handed in my essay and my long dissertation at 11.30 and then sat outside the library where I was joined by Marion, then went to the Gulbenkian with her and Heidi to have lunch, then we walked around the campus where we eventually stayed outside at the back of Eliot college. First I lay on the ground next to Marion. Then a bench became available and the girls sat on the bench while I lay on the grass. Then I also sat on the bench. Marion went to a seminar and Heidi went out to run and me, I stayed on the bench lying there for about two and a half hours listening to my I-pod. What a life! :) Yesterday I saw Los Olvidados by Luis Bunuel in the Gulbenkian. Loved it. Before that i walked into town, bought this milkshake drink in Tesco walked back a bit again and took the bus back to campus. I printed my essay and went to see the movie where I met Laura. After the film I met Heidi and Marion who were drinking a coke in the Gulbenkian, so i joined them and then I went back to the library finished this one essay and went to Woody's, to say goodbye to Veronique's housemate Analena who was already going back to Germany. Afterwards Alice left home and Marion, Veronique and I went looking for a party but did not find one, we only found Claudia and Quentin who were also looking for a party. So then I just went home and to bed. And now this weather came greeting me. I'm going to the circuits at 6. I couldn't be more happy, which is good after having felt sad. I just try to enjoy every second.




No comments: