Monday 7 April 2008

April = December

Sorry for being late again. So yeah, yesterday it was snowing like it was winter. If you would look outside right now you would have never believed me if I told you it was snowing, the sun is shining and the snow is gone, just at some places there lies this pile of snow, which most of the time is a leftover of a snowman someone built. I didn't do much yesterday. I went to see Amandine and Marion while they were studying. Amandine had to finish a report she had to hand in today and Marion has started studying for her exams, because she will go to France this week and once there probably will not have that much time to work. When Marion got a bit hungry she wanted to go to her kitchen to eat something so I went with her, walking through the snow. After we went back to Amandine's place, but I didn't stay long, because basically there was nothing to do there for me as the girls were really studying so me staying there would only keep them from their work. Later that night I decided I wanted to go and see a film so I went to the Gulbenkian and watched In The Valley Of Elah, which was not so good. It wasn't that bad, but there were just a lot of things I did not like about it. It wasn't something I had not seen before and the great lesson they seemed to want to teach me wasn't something new for me either. Tommy Lee Jones was good as was Charlize Theron. But if you have not seen this film yet, don't bother. It's nice, you might like it, I liked it, but there's nothing more to it. It's okay, has some big flaws, but you can still enjoy it. But you better check out There Will Be Blood first or No Country For Old Men, if you haven't done so yet. I'm eating right now and will go and see The Other Boleyn Girl at 6.50 Bye :)

No comments: