Wednesday 16 April 2008

Sushi!!

Last night I found myself in sushi heaven. It was amazing. Amy and three of her friends had prepared sushi and some rice and together we had dinner in Alice's kitchen. Casey, Jasmine and Dennis were there as well. Heidi was supposed to come too, but she was so tired that she decided to stay home. So we were 9 in total. As you can see on the pictures the food was delicious and we even learned how to roll or own sushi. I had baked some bread in the afternoon. Again, I know. But this time I made some with cheese inside and a round circle one with potato. And apparently it was a hit! So I can now open my own bakery. Especially those with cheese were very popular among Amy and her friends, so maybe there's a market for them in Japan? :) I wasn't the only one who baked something. Casey made some lasagne with cheese and spinach and it was so nice. I really really liked it. So I'm thinking about making some myself real soon. Maybe I will even try making my own sushi! :) Around 11 Jasmine started to become a bit tired and planned on going home, but Alice tried to make her stay a bit longer and succeeded, but eventually she left. Amy and her friends then left as well. Casey had left but returned before the others had left bringing with him this girl from Budapest who was going to stay for some days at his place and whom he had met via a website called couchsurfing.com. I had never heard of this site before, but I'm definitely going to check it out. Seems like such a great idea. Maybe I will do it myself one day as I would love to travel the world but not have to spend too much money on hotels. Eventually only Casey, Dennis, and I were left and of course Alice. Casey left home later on and me and Dennis stayed until something like 4.30 in the morning. Surprisingly, I was not even that tired. And right now I'm doing pretty okay as well. I woke up around maybe 10, but stayed in bed and fell back asleep and something before 12 I woke up again and got out of bed, if i remember it correctly. But I had a really great time. And I love sushi. Tomorrow I'll be in London. I think I'm going to watch a movie at like 8 and then hop into bed. Bye!

No comments: