Friday 4 April 2008

A Great Day

It's not that sunny today, but it's still nice. I just came back from town with Marion some minutes ago. We wanted to go to Subway and eat a sandwich. So yeah, yesterday was amazing with the sun shining brightly. I lay on the bench for about two and a half hours and already got a bit of a tan. I'm pretty surprised. Then I went to the circuits training at 6 which was pretty tough, there weren't that many people either. At home I cooked potatoes with courgette and tomatoes. I had a fun time talking to Stuart and Victoria while they were preparing a Shepherd's pie. I really like to eat potatoes, which is quite surprising as I never really liked them and always preffered rice. But it's a nice change. I didn't do that much else last night. I watched Scrubs which I'm allowed to now I've finished all my essays. I don't have plans for this afternoon. I have to start thinking about everything I want to do now I'm done, plan trips etc. Enjoy your day everyone, the weekend starts. Hopefully no snow. :(

No comments: