Thursday 17 April 2008

Not Much

I can hardly remember what it is I did yesterday, but it wasn't that much. I came back from London already like more than one hour ago where I spent a great day with Amandine and her friend from France. I will tell about that later on tomorrow, but I can already say that I'm very impressed by Lord Of The Rings, the musical. It feels much less a musical than most musicals and would likely appeal to a much larger audience than you would expect. It really translates well to musical and the whole fantasy aspect, which in the films sometimes was a bit hard to get through, I'm referring for instance to the talking trees, seems all of a sudden not at all ridiculous, but fun. Especially considering the many ways they manage to bring to life these kind of fantasy aspects. But more about that tomorrow. Yesterday I went to the library to print my ticket and that was about it. I also watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape? late in the evening and then went to bed. My dinner was nothing special. Far from the great sushi and lasagne I had the evening before. So, yeah, a very simple day. Right now I'm tired, so I will go to bed. I didn't sleep until something like 2 am last night, have no idea why, but it wasn't good, considering that I came home around 4.30 in the morning. So right now, I'm really exhausted. But I had a lot of fun. Sleep well everyone and enjoy your Friday.

No comments: