Monday 21 April 2008

Just One More DVD

I just came back from town some minutes ago with marion. She's back and told me about her time back in France and all the trouble she had with the coach driver last night. It was already my third time going into town in a row. I went there on Saturday, yesterday with Alice and again this morning. I didn't need to buy anything today really just like I didn't need anything yesterday. But Alice wanted to check out the sale at the HMV I have been telling everyone about so I told her when she was going into town she should tell me and we can go together. I like walking into town it's nice and it's a good way to start your day. I also watched some episodes of Yakitate!! It's really cool and thanks to Amandine I got to watch it. She watches a lot of these anime series and has finished a lot of them. And yesterday she watched like 16 episodes of this series called Gundam! Yep, she's a real fan of anime. So yeah I watched like four episodes and then went into town with Alice and when I got back home I had dinner and watched Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. I just couldn't help myself when i was at the shop so I bought another one. I wa sjust really curious about the movie, because it's starting to get this kind of cult status. The film didn't do that well when it came out but a lot of people have seen it and discovered it after its DVD release. So basically I was just wondering what the whole interest was about. So I watched it and now I understand. :) The film is really cool, with smart dialogue a lot of things happen. The acting is crazy good, I loved Michelle Monaghan, I was really surprised how much she gave to her character. Val Kilmer and Robert Downey Jr. are really good as well and very funy. They have good chemistry together and made for a lot of fun scenes. But the story is at tiems a bit confusing because a lot of things happen and it all goes very very fast so at the end I really felt exhausted. I could have fallen asleep immediately, but of course I had to first brush my teeth take out my contact lenses etc. so when I had done all that I felt kind of awake again and it took me like one hour to switch off my laptop, because I could not help checking out soem sites and listening to some more music before I hopped into bed. At 5 I will go to Marion's place, we will meet with everyone and she will let us taste some things she brought from France. So it's going to be fun. And Farhad, he's leaving already tomorrow! And it's for good so he will be really going back and not return. It's strange thinking about how fast time has gone by. We have been living together for so long. So yeah, he's leaving tomorrow and he will do this dinner tonight, but I'm not sure yet at what time. It's going to be strange though not having him around in the house anymore. It just won't be the same. It's already weird for me being the only one who now lives downstairs. Well, enjoy your week! Bye.

No comments: