Tuesday 1 April 2008

So I Continue...

So I went to Clement's place before going to Alice's place where I met her parents. They brought this cake Alice always eats during easter. I think I've ate it before or maybe something similar. It isn't really a cake. There are sweet things on top but on the inside it actually is a bit more like bread. There were also these long kind of biscuits, I think those were the ones Alice really likes. Also Veronique made another cake which i relaly liked but today she told me it could have been better. But to me it was already great Vero, don't worry. :) Sandra was there as well, as well as her boyfriend who has come over and they brought with them this chocolate rabbit. Dennis was there as well as well as Heidi and Cecilia, but the two of them left before we really got to play this card game Alice played Sunday night and fell in love with. Alice's parents had already left when we started playing the game. It's really funny and really esay to play. You have two people who are the maffiosi, or just one, which we soemtimes did, because of the small group we were in. So there are two card which are different than the others, which are all the same. The two persons who get those other cards are the maffiosi and have to kill someone while everyone in the group closes their eyes. After the killing is done everyone opens his or her eyes and they have to vote for who they think is one of the killers. If they're right the other killer has to be found, if they're wrong the person who got the most votes, but wasn't the killer, is then dead too and the killers get another chance to kill. Well, hope you al got the rules. That's all there is to it and we played it until somethign around 2 am. It was so funny. I did eat a lot though. Especially with so many sweet things on the table you keep on grabbing something and put it in your mouth to kind of keep yourself busy, which is really wrong I know. You don't even really enjoy the food anymore and it becomes like soem sort of habit. Which is really not good. But anyway, I had an awesome night. It was so nice and we laughed so much. It made me feel good and made me realize that once Clement is gone I could possibly still be able to have fun even though I will be very sad for a long time. But I realized that there was a great chance I would be able to handle it as today I got to experience. That's why Marion I'm very greatful for you to have asked me to walk into town together, because it helped me focus on something else. After my seminar I went into town to buy those oranges, but ended up buying more stuff of course, and then after buying some stamps as well, as well as an envelope I started walking towards the bus station. As I was passing Fenwick I all of a sudden saw him walking towards me, Clement! He only had one bag with him, so I was like, where's the rest? But Claudia was sitting outside on the terrace of Fenwick watching over his luggage. He was allowed to bring two big backs with him on the bus and one bag as handbaggage, but ended up with two big bags and two small rucksacks and his brown messenger bag. But it turned out to be no problem as the driver of the bus said nothing about himt aking so much luggage with him. Maybe it was because Claudia helped him put his stuff inside the bus, so the driver might have thought she was getting on the bus as well. But when I walked into Clement he was about to buy some cigarettes so I walked with him to this bookshop where they apparently sell cigarretes as well. Then we joined Claudia and with the money Clement had taken from the cash machine he bought us some drinks to spend his last pounds. The bus was supposed to leave at 1.40, but we were early so stayed quite a long time at the terrace. Then around 1 we started walking towards the bus station and waited for the bus who ended up being almost 30 minutes late. He went with the Euroline. As soons as the bus came everything went of course very fast. So we hugged said our goodbyes and I handed him very quickly this letter which i had written on Sunday morning and I was supposed to give together with the gift i bought him, but later on I wasn't sure anymore if I still wanted to give it as I felt it might be too much. But as Monday ended and today came, I decided I did want to give it. I had written it, so why not. And it summed up everything I had been wanting to say, so I'm glad I did end up giving it. After he left i went back home. And right now still, I have moments that I feel really sad and moments that I just don't really realize he is gone. That it kind of seems impossible. But getting back home I was standing in the kitchen and it suddenly hit me and at times like that it's very hard. Tears and stuff, but I'm okay. So it was good to get soem distraction and yeah, the weather was so nice and I had such a good time, that this day was so amazing as well, so pretty and lovely. It was as if summer already had started and both Marion and I were with our heads back home and also in some place we didn't quite sure where that was exactly. Because of the change in time, putting the clock one hour forward I almost forgot I already to go to salsa. It was already like 7.04 when I realized it. i had just came back from Marion's place where we drank some coffee and ate a pear and drank some orange juice as well. Like always Dennis joined us after a while who was cooking his pasta. So at 7.10 I picked up Veronique. Alcie would come later. Her parents left this morning. Now I'm going to brush my teeth etc., maybe do a bit of work as well and then go to bad. Such a strange day. It's going to be tough. I will feel really weird for quite some time. Well. Goodnight goodnight. ;)

No comments: