Saturday 26 April 2008

Muffin

Yesterday I watched Cat On A Hot Tin Roof starring Paul Newman and Elizabeth Taylor. Both were great. I was very surprised and had never seen a film with Elizabeth Taylor, at least not that I remember. I watched the film somewhere in the afternoon before hoovering/vacuum clean my room. At 6.30 I went to Heidi's place who was going to make chocolate muffins. Because I wanted to have a look at how she bakes them, I came over. At 8 we ate some of them together with Marion, Alice, Amandine and also Magali and Tania. Alice and Marion then left to go to the library. I left at the same time as Amandine, we were the last ones. I went to bed early and just came back from town some minutes ago. The weather today is really great. I think I will watch a movie first and then after maybe sit outside on the bench behind Eliot college or somewhere in the grass is the bench is already taken :) Have a nice weekend.

No comments: