Tuesday 1 April 2008

He Left

It has been the strangest day today, both wonderful and extremely sad at the same time. Yesterday I met Alice's parents going to her house around 22.20. I was supposed to got here 21.30, but I went to Clement's place just before around 20.30. I just needed to see him, so I dropped by and ended up eating a bit as well joining him and his housemates for dinner. He was still packing his stuff. Now he's gone, he really left. I walked into town after my seminar today to wave him goodbye. I knew his bus would leave around 1, 1.40 to be exact, but it arrived a bit late. I first went to do some grocery shopping, I wanted oranges I decided during my seminar of this morning, which was my last one of the year! :) After Thursday it's actually summer vacation for me. Yep, everyone, be really really jealous. Well, I can't help it, we film students don't have any exams here at Kent. We're lucky. But at the same time, if that wouldn't have been the case, Clement wouldn't have left and he would still be here and we would all be studying for our exams. But things went differently. :( Today I'm like this jojo. One moment I realize he's gone, he left, and I feel it. And it hurts. Then there are times I can't quite grasp it. I just came back from town with Marion. The weather is oh so nice. It's like summer. And it was perfect walking into town. Oh, people, everyone. Sorry... I already have to leave! Oops, almost 7.10. Salsa class. Almost forgot, didn't realize it's already that time. I'll write more later.
SORRY :)

No comments: