Monday 14 April 2008

Home Alone

It's raining real hard right now, the second time this afternoon. Fortunately I'm inside, so I'll stay nice and dry. Yesterday I spent my entire day at home, which sounds like it might have been boring, but it wasn't at all. I watched the ending of Alien and watched My Neighbour Totoro in 6 parts. Now that I've seen it, it could be that I saw it before, but couldn't really remember. Watching it I felt I recognized things. The film is from 1988 so it could be that I saw it once as a child, but I have no memory of that at all. Before finishing the film I started baking another piece of bread with the flour I had still left. It worked out really nice as well and kinf of looked like these pieces of bread, dark brown, which my mother sometimes used to buy for me on Saturdays. I still have some left so maybe I'll finish it tonight. But it was really good. So I'm definitely going to bake more. It's fun, easy and doesn't take long to make. Some minutes before 8 I decided I wanted to watch a movie, again :) but I couldn't choose which one. Eventually I decided to watch The Science Of Sleep, which I had seen once at the cinema in my city and really really like. I loved it as much as when I saw it the first time. It's such a nice and cool film and I really like both Gael Garcia Bernal and Charlotte Gainsbourg. I couldn't help myself listening to Charlotte's album 5:55 straight after watching the film. So with the music pretty loud I did the dishes and brushed my teeth to get ready to hop into bed. I was home alone all day as everyone living with me left. Farhad is still here though, but he has already left his place and now stays at Vesna's place. So basically I live alone at the moment, even though he still drops by every now and then. So in case I might decide to dance around the house naked, which I don't think is going to happen, but hey, you never know, I have to be aware that he still has the key and can walk in unexpectedly. :) Well, enjoy this day, I have really enjoyed mine so far. Just finished eating some sushi. I love sushi, it tastes so good. It's a bit expensive, but I'm willing to pay the price.

No comments: