Friday 11 April 2008

Just 10 Days

This morning Marion left to go back to France. I woke up some minutes before 8 and then received a message on my phone from Marion telling me she was going to leave in about 10 minutes, so if I still wanted to go and walk with her to the busstation I could. Because I knew I wasn´t going to fall back to sleep anyway, I got up very quickly, brushed my teeth, put on some clothes and then when I opened the frontdoor of my house to go to Marion´s place Marion was already standing in front of my house with her luggage waiting. It was so funny. We started walking and when close to the busstation at Keynes I looked in the direction of the busstation to see if there was a bus and there was one. So we hurried and managed to catch the bus. We first thought there wasnt going to be one this early, because of the spring break, so when we managed to catch this one Marion was pretty happy, because we would not have to walk all the way with her luggage. We went to Tesco when we arrived in town and then sat on a bench for a while to wait for the bus and eat sushi, a kit kat, and I ate a bagel and Marion this long stick of baked bread with cheese (like a soepstengel). Then we waited until the bus arrived. The sun was shining so at times it was pretty nice and warm. Even though she´ll be back in 10 days I will still miss her a lot. But i´m happy that she finally goes back to France, gets to see how everything is since she left, visit her university town her parents and brother and sister. They all must have missed her a lot. It´s strange thinking about that ever since the first time I saw her, which was the first day I arrived here she has never left this place, never went back to France. So yeah I was a bit sad because she left, but knowing she will return makes it all less hard. When we will really have to say goodbye it will be tough, like when Clement left. Because she was leaving Heidi planned this dinner for her which we had last evening. Alice, Amandine and Veronique were there as well. Heidi cooked really nice things, like vegetables in this spicy sauce, which I didn´t think was that spicy at all but the others did. I guess Im used to even spicier things, because of my mother. When she makes hot sauces and stuff it´s really hot. Heidi also baked some bread which was really good. They should sell bread like that in the shops, it´s so much better. After we had a drink at Veronique´s place while Heidi stayed at her place. We talked and then Marion and Alice left for the library. Amandine and I stayed until something after 12 and then left as well. We had a really good laugh, Amandine almost wasn´t able to stop and because she kept laughing Veronique couldnt stop laughing either. Before coming to Heidi´s place at 8 i went to do the circuits at 6. Instead of the big hall we this time used the dance studio because we were with a much smaller group. But it was still good and real fun. But because I was still tired from the party on Wednesday I was so exhausted afterwards. It almost became too much for me to bare, but I managed to go on without havign to stop. Next week I´m not able to go because I´m going to see the Lord Of The Rings Musical :) Amandine is going with a friend and asked if I was interested to come along. Because I feel you should have at least seen one play or musical when in London, I thought, why not, could be really fun. So that´s what I´m doing next week. Well enjoy this day. I will go in town again around 2.28 with Amandine. I already went this morning, but I already promised to go with her yesterday. But I like going into town, so i dont mind going back again. And this morning I bought 9 DVD´s! All 3 pounds each, including The Science Of Sleep, so cool to see that one for just 3 pounds. When i saw that one I grabbed it without any hesitation. So cool. I also bought The Thin Red Line, Donnie Brasco and some others.

No comments: