Thursday 17 January 2008

Hop Into The Shower

Seems like some of us have classes early today, 'cause I've been trying to hop into the shower all morning, but haven't gotten the chance yet. Luckily for me I don't have any classes so it's not a problem. I will just go to the library and then have lunch at 12.45 with Alice, Marion, Clement and maybe Heidi as well. Then go watch La Règle Du Jeu at the Gulbekian. It's a screening from this other film course, but the screenings are free for everyone, if I'm not mistaken, so i'll be going. Then afterwards I will go to the library and then at 6 I will have a meeting with Euan and Clement about our film project. Yesterday I went to the library at 1pm. I was actually meant to meet up with Clement, but turned out he must have been there at the 4th level before me and because he didn't need a computer he went to sit on the other side, so not in the computerroom. But I managed to read a lot of thus book which is very useful for my Female Performance course and around 6 I was joined by the lovely company of Marion who had to look for books for another presentation she must do, this time 30 minutes long! They are keeping her busy quite a lot. I'm glad I don't have to do a presentation for this course, even though I wouldn't have minded. At 7 pm I went home to have dinner. Alice and Marion first wanted to go out to dance, but Marion wasn't really in the mood anymore and me neither, because of all the studying. Makes you feel pretty tired. So I ended up doing nothing interesting anymore. Today is going to be another busy they I guess. I think the shower is free, so there I go!

No comments: